A unique team serving farmers
Our small team has the experience and skills you need to help plan for expansion, transition to the next generation, fix problem areas, improve nutrient management, and to develop a Comprehensive Nutrient Management Plan (CNMP) that meets the NRCS-CAP standards. We realize that your cost-share dollars are limited, that is why we work with you to come up with practical solutions that work, that make sense, and that don’t cost you an arm and a leg.
Working with CJD Farm Consulting:
- You get a unique team of farmers, agronomists, and engineers working together under one roof to take your ideas from concept to completion while saving you time and money.
- Your plan will meet NRCS CAP CNMP quality assurance standards and will be written in language you understand.
- Your plan will highlight other areas for improvement to bring you into compliance with the Michigan Right-To-Farm GAAMPs (Generally Accepted Agricultural Management Program).
- Your plan will be checked using the MAEAP (Michigan Agricultural Environmental Assurance Program) CNMP checklist is used so it is easy to become verified.
- You get a comprehensive nutrient management plan (CNMP), developed by a farmer who understands that a system-based approach is the only way to ensure that all of the parts work together as a unit.
- You save money through more efficient nutrient utilization and manure management.
- You get a team that has experience with farms of all sizes.
- You get a team that stays on top of current developments in DEQ rules, MDARD GAAMPS, USDA-NRCS Cost-Share Practices, and other policies that impact today’s farmers.
- You get expert advice that has been trusted by farmers just like you for over 15 years.